Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

YazBerry Fashion Reaches 100 Sales!!!

Congratulations to me, congratulations to me, I'm singing this to the tune of Happy Birthday...congratulations to me :)

I made 100 sales this week and as promised, made an awesome custom handmade gift for this lucky person as a huge thank you for helping reach this milestone.

Customer 100, miss Emily the awesome, bought a vintage belt in this rich teal color with hints of forest green. I brought it to the bead store to pick out the perfect hue of teal to match. I found these delicious oxidized faceted glass beads and stunning blue Montana stone Swarovski crystals. I had never seen or heard of blue Montana stones but am in love with their color. I think whatever you call that particular hue of blue, is my favorite blue. What would you call it?

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Thank you all a million!!! And here's to the next 100!

Love,

Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment