Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

YazBerry on Instagram (& Twitter)



I've been tweeting for a few years now but mostly YazBerry related stuff. In an attempt at soul searching and figuring out what it is that makes me tick this past winter, it occurred to me that I read A LOT of articles online daily. I enjoy cruising my facebook feed for interesting articles friends post and also all of the news sources I follow. I started tweeting links to the things I read, to take a pulse on what interests me. Deep down I think I am hoping it will inspire a career shift and focus.

I love making things, but I also need to make a living. I am hoping it will help me hone in on something that allows both jointly. 

In a further layer of soul searching, I've given myself permission to experiment with instagram. To see what visually makes me tick and how I spend my day. I am a very private person and don't often invite people into my home - in which I am the boss of every creative detail! I also don't like to overshare on the internet (shockingly I have experienced stalkers in the past...wtf I know). 

All of this said, if you would like a more intimate look into what makes this creative person tick, please, I invite you to follow me on InstagramTwitter and as always, thank you for your continued support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment