Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

YazBerry Donates Handmade Merchandise to Girl Scout Silent Auction

You may or may not know I was a Girl Scout from Kindergarten through High School. I was a hardcore cookie salesperson and achieved both Girl Scout Silver and Gold Awards through service projects I conducted. Accordingly, when I was approached to donate merchandise to the Girl Scout Council of River Valley (my Alma Mater) Silent Auction.

Proceeds from this Silent Auction go to fund scholarships for girls unable to afford membership, uniforms or activity fees. Rock on! I think Girl Scouts is a valuable place for girls to build leadership skills and confidence. Helping girls gain access is an amazing cause.

Participants can expect to find a one of a kind purse, a one of a kind tunic, numerous pairs of handmade earrings, feather hair barrettes, a few record bowls, record cuffs, necktie belts, a change purse...all handmade with love by yours truly.

To attend this event check out the Facebook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/449035478510835/?ref=3

No comments:

Post a Comment