Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

YazBerry Fashion, Juried into Riveralk Market Fair 2012

Exciting news! YazBerry is now available for purchase in two physical locations in Northfield, MN as well as online. I recently received the exciting news that my handmade work has been juried into the Riverwalk Market Fair 2012.

I will be showing as part of a coop booth from The Local Joint store, open daily (!!!), where you can now find my handmade work, vintage wearbles (emphasis on purses and scarves) and new to the YazBerry offering: home decor and kitchy vintage goodies!

I will be showing my work at Riverwalk Market Saturday, June 9, 9 am - 2 pm. Stop by, get your shop on and chat me up! I will be there for sure 1 additional Saturday this summer and possible a couple more. Stay tuned for announcements of my schedule.

Shop the YazBerry Collection 24hrs a day from the comfort of your computer (in your pajamas ;) (or your birthday suit) ) at my newly launched website www.yazberry.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment