Pages

Thursday, March 01, 2012

YazBerry Vintage - Now Available to Buy in Person



YazBerry Fashion will be one of the collaborators at the new handmade and vintage marketplace in Northfield, MN. The Local Joint boasts to be as awesome as Etsy and I will say, on my first visit I was impressed. So impressed that I immediately inquired about getting involved! This week I will move all of my handmade clothing, table linens, some of my handmade purses, a selection of handmade and vintage jewelry and for the first time ever a selection of my fabulous vintage purses! Be sure to stop by regularly: collaborators are bringing in new vintage and handmade daily and our awesome organizer, Linda Schneewind, Owner of Digs (formerly of Northfield, now in Minneapolis) restyles the store every Monday!

For more info check out the blog: thelocaljointnfld.blogspot.com
Also, here is an article with a great slide show for a taste of what's in store: http://northfield.patch.com/articles/not-another-digs#photo-9072694  

What does this mean for YazBerry's online shoppers? A cleaner, more streamlined, more attractive online store. With the shift a bunch of inventory into a retail space, this allows me time to focus on fine tuning yazberryfashion.etsy.com Expect fresh images, exciting descriptions and an easier to navigate shopping experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment