Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

YazBerry Fashion Selected as Artist for Northfield's Riverwalk Market Fair


I'm pleased to announce the latest, greatest, big news in my life: I have been selected to show my work at the Saturday art & farmer's market in Northfield, MN, the Riverwalk Market Fair. Open Saturdays, June - October, 9 AM - 1 PM. Fair is located along the Cannon River, between 2nd and 5th Streets.

I'm keeping busy when not at my day job making new inventory. I am going to make a collection of table linens using vintage Japanese kimono obi fabric and coordinating fabrics. Stay tuned for these new creations. I will also have my current inventory for sale and plan to make more purses and necktie vests soon too!

Here is a list of the artists who will be showing work throughout the season. I will be there every Saturday, some artist's schedules vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment