Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Riverwalk Market Fair Opens Saturday, June 4, 2011 in Northfield, MN

I'm so excited to be involved in this years Riverwalk Market Fair. The fair opens in one week on Saturday, June 4, 2011. It will be open from 9 AM - 1 PM. Busy getting prepared for the show this weekend!!!

Just out, a list of the farmers that will have fresh, localy grown and made edibles, at the fair.

I'm especially excited because there are many names I recognize and people I know from the community that I look forward to sharing this event with throughout the summer. Come check us out!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I live in Northfield! Maybe see you there?

    Kimberlee of Magpie Shinies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberlee,

    Yes, stop by and say hi! I'll be next to the Arts Guild booth this weekend and next.

    Thanks for reading,

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there all summer, just the booth location changes :)

    ReplyDelete