Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Classes & Workshops on Sewing, Jewelry Making, Fashion & More!

I've just added my calendar to the right here on my blog. To view the full size version, visit my Google Calendar link.



I will be updating it weekly with my schedule of free classes and demonstrations. Free classes will cover topics such as basic sewing skills, fashion design drawing, jewelry making with beads and wire and more! Classes will be offered at YazBerry Handmade Fashion store, Artists' Row, 24 New Derby St. #5, Salem, MA 01970

Private lessons available too
, with Salem Artist & Designer, Virginia E. Berry (moi). Are you interested in learning how to make jewelry with beads, wire and chain? Do you have a sewing machine you've been meaning to learn how to use? Do you wish you knew how to hem your own pants? Did you take one of my free classes and wish you could learn more?

*Private lessons available to meet your schedule.
*$25 per 1 hour session.
*E-mail berry@yazberry.com for more information and to schedule your lessons.
*Location flexible, I have studio space, can meet you in my store or can travel to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment