Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

GRAND OPENING Memorial Day Weekend!

Things I love include exclamation points. As very obviously expressed in almost all of my blog posts. Disclaimer: if you abhor exclamation points, then get ready to be annoyed.

You are cordially invited to the GRAND OPENING of my YazBerry Handmade Fashion store Memorial Day Weekend, Thursday May 27 - Sunday May 30!!! For the official invite and more details please visit my Facebook event page.

Don't worry if you can't make it Memorial Day weekend, I will be open Thursday - Sunday all tourist season, through Halloween. Stop in anytime.

Located in the heart of Salem, MA, on Artists' Row, 24 New Derby St., #5, Salem, MA 01970 This link will take you to Mapquest, and the star takes you to the metered parking lot directly behind my store. YazBerry Handmade Fashion is located on the corner directly across from Walgreens.

Store hours:
Thursday 11 AM - 7 PM (Farmer's Market, right next to me, is open too)
Friday 10 AM - 6 PM
Saturday 10 AM - 6 PM
Sunday 12 PM - 6 PM
And anytime the door is open!


I will have studio space within the store and will be working on new designs Monday - Wednesday and while the store is open so please, if you see me there, come on in, look around, buy some YazBerry and go home happy!

Also on the Artists' Row are Impart Art, a ceramicist with whom I am sharing the building, The Salem Arts Association, GAS Works - a collection of artists ranging from leather to reworked vintage furniture, Mamadou African Drummer and A Quest Actor's Studio. The ever tasty Lobster Shanty restaurant is also on Artist's Row (try the crab cakes...LOVE).

Artist's Row is nestled between The Tavern on the Square and Delande Lighting (who are awesome, they helped me find the right components to wire up some vintage candle holders I found).

There is metered parking (meters go off at 6 PM Mon-Sat & free Sun) right behind my store as well as the free municipal lot in front of the Post Office which is 1.5 blocks away.

Remember, YazBerry will leave people asking you where you got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment