It's time to reduce my vintage inventory and before I donate these cute vintage items, I wanted to give you a chance to get them for free in my giveaway!
Thank you Twitter buddies @showtimevintage and @dolphinlover197 for your votes on which items I should giveaway.
Included in this week's free giveaway are:
1960's Belted Dress - Pale Green Tulip Print
Quiet yet bold print splattered with graphic tulips throughout. Polyester long sleeve shift can be worn belted or un-belted. Zips up back. I love this one!
Color truest on close up of fabric.
-COLOR(S): Pale apple green background, shades of yellows and light greens throughout, some white, black outlines of flowers.
-FABRIC: Polyester with some stretch
-LABEL: Joan Curtis
-MEASUREMENTS: 16" Shoulder to Shoulder at back, 41" Back length hits mid calf (on 5'2" woman), 22.5" Sleeve length, 42" Bust at fullest, 38" through Torso, 42" at Hip
Also up for free giveaway is:
1980's Embroidered Sweater - Pink with Black Detail
Abstract leaf motif embroidered in the couching technique which is cord placed on top of the fabric and then sewn on. Pink three quarter length sleeve sweater. Pairs great with floor length plaid skirt available in my store.
-COLOR(S): Pink, black
-FABRIC: 80% Cotton, 20% Nylon
-LABEL: Designers Originals
-MEASUREMENTS: 35” bust, 30” waist.
-FITS: XS, cording does not stretch. Lays best on small bust.
1. Leave a comment below with which item you like best and where you would love to wear it!
2. Additional entry if you follow me on twitter @yazberryfashion. Please post a second comment with your twitter name included.
3. You can get a third entry if you become a fan of YazBerry Fashion on Facebook. Please post an additional comment saying you became a fan.
4. Get an additional entry by visiting my store and listing your favorite item in a separate comment: yazberryfashion.etsy.com
5. You can get 2 extra entries if you make a purchase from my store yazberryfashion.etsy.com Please leave a comment with what you purchased listed.
Thank you and good luck! Contest ends Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 9:00 PM Eastern Time.