Pages

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Oxidized Copper Treasury - Verderame


Visit the treasury to help us make the front page! This is definately front page worthy.

Thank you lunica (designer of fun purses and totes) for including my handmade copper leather corset in your treasury "Verderame" which features a gorgeous collection of copper and oxidized copper hues. Gorgeous!

Be sure to check out lunica's etsy store. She makes fun purses and totes with faces and floral motifs. Love the faces! Here are a few of my favorites from her store (made in Italy ;) ).

2 comments:

  1. Ciao Virginia!
    Sono onorato di Essere qui, grazie per avermi dato l'opportunità di Mostrare le mie creazioni!
    La prossima volta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Virginia!
    I am honored to be here, thanks for giving me the opportunity to show my creations!
    Next time!

    ReplyDelete