Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

YazBerry Fashion at the Downhome Expo 2016

Thank you to everyone that stopped by my booth at the Downhome Expo 2016 . I know I spoke with 400+ people because that's how many business cards you took home! Wow! Special thanks to those that purchased my one of a kind jewellery for themselves and as gifts. I hope you enjoy your purchases and tell your friends. I am located in St. John's and would be happy to show you my collection at any time. I am actively seeking retailers to carry my collections and welcome custom orders. Please contact me. Also, a shout out and thank you to Shawn Parsons, Mortgage Broker at TD Bank, one of the event sponsors, for hosting a YazBerry earrings giveaway contest on his Facebook page. Thank you!
 -Virginia

Missed the Downhome Expo? Here are some photos of the YazBerry Fashion booth and some highlights of my jewellery designs:






An interesting read if you've ever wondered why a map of Newfoundland has so many strange place names. A collection of information by Byron A. Brooks intended as a tour guide to the history of the place names.


There we many excellent giveaways, games and contests at the Downhome Expo. We won some full size cosmetics (our choice) from Chatters Salons.













No comments:

Post a Comment