- Shop my collection, in person, on your schedule.
- Appointments available days, evenings and weekends.
- Simply contact me to schedule a shopping visit.
- I would be happy to bring a curated collection to you in the St. John's metro area.
- Through a series of questions I can customize a micro collection to your taste and bring it to you to try on and view.
- Do you want to host a YazBerry party at your house with some friends? Contact me, gifts and % of sales credit to the host.
Currently, I am working to build up my business since I have spent the last few years winding it down in anticipation of my relocation. Leads and contacts in the following areas are sought and highly welcome at this time:
- I am currently seeking vending opportunities at craft and art fairs in the greater St. John's area, now through the Holiday season.
- I will consider fairs throughout the province on an individual basis.
- I am seeking retail sales opportunities within the province.
- I also plan to establish retail partnerships throughout Canada in the next year.
- Please contact me with any leads or to discuss my stock lists which I intend to customize to your store's aesthetics.
My current product offering includes the following and will change and expand as I discover the interests and tastes of the local market (links take you to my portfolio on facebook):
- Handmade jewellery
- Handmade baby shoes
- Handmade patchwork infinity scarves
- Vintage jewellery
- Vintage scarves
- Vintage neckties
- Vintage assorted accessories and decorative items