Pages

Thursday, September 03, 2015

YazBerry Open Studio in St. John's, NL

You are now invited to visit my studio in St. John's, NL near the Village Mall.
  • Shop my collection, in person, on your schedule. 
  • Appointments available days, evenings and weekends. 
  • Simply contact me to schedule a shopping visit.
  • I would be happy to bring a curated collection to you in the St. John's metro area.
    • Through a series of questions I can customize a micro collection to your taste and bring it to you to try on and view.
  • Do you want to host a YazBerry party at your house with some friends? Contact me, gifts and % of sales credit to the host. 

Currently, I am working to build up my business since I have spent the last few years winding it down in anticipation of my relocation. Leads and contacts in the following areas are sought and highly welcome at this time:
  • I am currently seeking vending opportunities at craft and art fairs in the greater St. John's area, now through the Holiday season. 
    • I will consider fairs throughout the province on an individual basis.
  • I am seeking retail sales opportunities within the province. 
  • I also plan to establish retail partnerships throughout Canada in the next year.
  • Please contact me with any leads or to discuss my stock lists which I intend to customize to your store's aesthetics.
My current product offering includes the following and will change and expand as I discover the interests and tastes of the local market (links take you to my portfolio on facebook):
I can be reached by e-mail here. I would be happy to provide my phone number to interested parties or arrange a meeting in person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment