Pages

Thursday, November 06, 2014

Handmade Purses and Clothing Auction 75% Off Starting Bid, Most Under $20, Auction Ends 11/9/14

To participate in my liquidation auction, simply type your bid in the comments on the photos in this facebook album

Dear friends, I am drifting away from designing and making one-of-a-kind purses and clothing. I will be focusing my creative efforts on jewelry and baby shoes, hats and leg warmers.

Now is your chance to own one of my original designs before I donate them to charity. 75% off retail price is the starting bid. Nearly everything is $15 - $20 with the exception of a few larger, more extravagant pieces.

These are my babies. My ideas turned from a floating thought in my head, to a hunt for the right fabric, drafting a pattern, cutting the pieces and stitching the designs together with my own two hands.

I want more than anything for my creative works to find homes out in the world; to brighten peoples' days; to spread beauty and creativity throughout your life.

Love,

Virginia

To participate in my liquidation auction, simply type your bid in the comments on the photos in this facebook album

No comments:

Post a Comment