Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

5 Reasons You Need a YazBerry Purse

I'm having a 30% off sale through August 11, 2014 on all of my one-of-a-kind handmade purses and vintage purses. There are some one-of-a-kind handmade clothes in the sale too!

Flash summer sale through August 11. 30% off store wide!! Use SUMMER30OFF code at checkout.

shop --> yazberryfashion.etsy.com

I want you to own at least one of my creations. Here's why:

1. Wearable art: each purse/clothing/jewelry piece I design is a piece of wearable art. It's like walking around with a priceless sculpture or painting on your person. It is my creative vision, translated through my hands into something tangible you can use.

2. One-of-a-kind: YazBerry purses are one-of-a-kind. Because of how I source my materials, I typically have limited amounts of fabric to use, which allows me to make singular pieces. This ensures that you won't show up to your next big event and your best friend's sister has the same bag. It just won't happen!

3. Sustainable fashion: I use a lot of recycled/repurposed and found materials in my creations. I consider it sustainable fashion. I am keeping useful materials out of the landfill, breathing new, beautiful life into them.

4. Solid construction: I make sure my straps are securely attached and reinforce them inside about 1 billion times. I chose fabrics that are durable yet lovely and feminine. My zippers, buttons and snaps are all carefully applied too with the goal of long lasting durability.

5. Utility: I hate purses that are big, dark and empty inside. By this I mean no pockets, no way to organize your stuff and impossible to find your keys when you are in a rush to get out the door. All YazBerry bags feature bright, surprising liners and multiple organizational pockets for small treasures like phones, lipsticks, pens and keys. Each bag is a little different. Find the one that's right for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment