Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

YazBerry Jewelry Collection: Magpie for Mother Nature

The Magpie for Mother Nature Collection...I can't tell you weather I am naming myself or a design set of jewelry...I gravitate towards semi-precious stones, corals, polished nuts and seeds. In fact I just invested in quite a few more semi-precious stones to design with in the New Year. My semi-precious stone palate now includes Labradorite, Quartz crystal points, Prehnite, Jade, Garnet, Obsidian, Onyx, Serpentine, Peridot and many many more treasures. I finally have found a system I think I like for organizing my jewelry supplies...a little peek; the tiny drawers are filled with semi-precious stones, the larger drawers contain the rest of the loot and the organizer cases mostly house beads and findings:
So far I have focused my efforts on earrings as I enjoy making tiny sculptures to wear. I plan to expand my stone work into necklaces. Here are some of the earrings I have made in the Magpie collection. Some have found happy homes. Many are available on my facebook page or in my Etsy shop. Do you have a favorite semi-precious stone and you are inspired by something I have made and what a custom piece? Let me know, I would be thrilled to work with you to create something special.


No comments:

Post a Comment