Pages

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Introducing: YazBerry Jewelry Collections - Meet the Twins!

I have been carefully building up a body of work in jewelry design and construction the past 6 months or so. I am continuing to design daily and wanted to present to you some of the collections I am developing. The next few blog posts will highlight one of my collections.

First up: Meet the Twins!

The Twins! Collection features perfectly mismatched earrings, predominantly made from found and rescued materials. I carefully pair these with new components to create mismatched yet balanced pairs. Tiny little sculptures you can wear. Tending towards the fun and playful side, many are bold and colorful. Also, peppered throughout you can find elegant pairings as well. Most of the twins are available for purchase both on my Etsy store and on my facebook page. You choose :) Some have found homes and some are in some of the stores I sell at in Newfoundland. Inspired by a pair of twins but too big/not your colors? Let me know what you would like and I would be happy to design a custom pair of twins for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment