Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Shopping for YazBerry

Right now YazBerry is residing in multiple postal codes. Accordingly...shopping for YazBerry is doing the same thing.

For YazBerry jewelry ->shop directly from my facebook photo albums. I update them every time an item sells. Contact me to make a purchase and I can invoice you via PayPal (where you can pay with a credit card without having a PayPal account) or you can pay in person.

For YazBerry handmade & vintage purses & scarves -> for a limited time only, September 22 - October 22 (because I have access to this inventory) you can shop from my etsy site. Shipping will start October 1. After October 22, the etsy shop will go on vacation again until further notice, or magical inventory management solution.

Apologies for any confusion. I really want you to have access to everything I offer, so I am working out logistics the best I can for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment