Pages

Thursday, November 03, 2011

YazBerry Donates Purse & Jewelry to Laura Baker School Auction

Recently I was invited to donate some of my creations to the Laura Baker School Gala Auction. I am honored to have received the invitation and wanted to share with you the goodies up for Auction. I even made a custom box out of a recycled record album jacket. My apologies for the poor photo quality, my cell phone camera is...fuzzy at best - I forgot to photograph this at home so in the car it was just before delivery.

Up for auction at the gala is a sage clutch made from recycled upholstery samples, lined with vintage polyester yardage in carrot orange. It features a snap closure and small, silk lined zipper pocket inside. To compliment this purse I have included a matching jewelry ensemble featuring earrings with mossy coral nuggets and glossy coral nuggets in warm oranges and salmons and a coordinating sea glass pendant in a soft sea foam green.

No comments:

Post a Comment