Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Win a 1 Year Subscription to Bazaar Magazine and a Custom Record Cuff!

I am giving away a 1 yr to subscription to Bazaar Magazine and a custom sized YazBerry handmade vinyl record cuff (like this one). To enter: Become my fan on Facebook and follow the instructions! Several ways to get entries: 1. Share the designated YazBerry photo on your Facebook Page and comment on my page that you have done so = 1 entry. 2. For additional entries, invite as many friends as you would like (no limit) to become a fan of YazBerry on Facebook. Have them mention your name in a comment on my page = 1 entry for you and 1 entry for your friend. 3. Buy something from my store yazberryfashion.etsy.com Comment on my page what you bought and why you like it = 3 entries. Good luck! The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Facebook November 30, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment