Pages

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Coming Soon: Exclusive Interviews of Independent Fashion Designers

Since I started YazBerry in 2005, I have always enjoyed looking for other independent fashion designers and following their work. The other day I realized I want to learn more about these folks instead of simply admiring them from a distance. So I reached out to a few of my all time favorites, some I have been following since 2005, some I am pleased to say I own several pieces from their collection and some have work I simply admire and want to share with you. My goal is to learn more about these designers, find out more about what is behind their work and what inspires their designs and share with you artists who's work I admire. Stay tuned, first up is Fink.

No comments:

Post a Comment