Pages

Sunday, January 02, 2011

2011 Bodes Well for YazBerry

As of 12:15 AM on the 2nd day of the year, I have already had handmade items featured in 6 Etsy.com treasuries (one self curated)! After a slow holiday gift giving season, this recent positive response to YazBerry bodes well for a successful 2011.

Here are links to the treasuries and the featured items:

My Dangle Earrings - Vintage Metal Beads - YazBerry - Handmade are very popular and one of a kind.
They have been featured in 3 treasury lists so far this year (plus one I curated myself) and will be gone before you know it. There is only one pair so you better get them fast.

New Year's Adornments, curated by Virginia E. Berry of yazberryfashion, featuring jewelry and accessories by HandmadeMN street team members.

Ringing in the New Year, curated by MyShiningStarDesigns.
Features a funky take on New Years.

new years eve partay, curated by nectarjewelry, featuring a very clever collection of images, a work of art itself in a fun montage for New Year's 2011!

Take me to the Ball I'm Ready, curated by workingwoman, featuring ball ready looks with a golden bond.

Happiness in Honeysuckle,
curated by newnance, featuring a vibrant, happiness inducing collection of items with honeysuckle (and other bright colors) in the mix.

One of my favorite colors is Honeysuckle, and Pantone has decided it is their favorite color this year too. Many items in my personal wardrobe and in my collection are Honeysuckle (aka salmon or coral). My Shoulder Bag - Coral Turquoise Beaded Flower Applique - YazBerry - Handmade is featured in the above treasury. This too is one of a kind and there will be no others made like it. The appliques are salvaged from a recycled silk knit shirt, which has become the liner.

And, Fabulous in Minnesota,curated by lightreading, featuring a gorgeous, icy collection of work by Minnesota Artists.


My Obi Belt Reversible- Antique Japanese Kimono Obi - YazBerry - Handmade has been featured on blogs and treasury lists in the past. It is a crowd pleaser and gets great reviews in my feedback. It is a limited edition piece and there is only enough fabric left to make 2-3 more. I use antique Japanese kimono obi's in many of my pieces, which are roughly 12' long and if all of the fabric is usable make 3 - 6 belts (ideally).

Here's wishing you a fabulous, prosperous, healthy and happy 2011! Welcome New Year, I am so grateful and pleased you have arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment