Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

YazBerry Trunk Show to Continue Through December!


It was a ton of fun doing a trunk show in my home town. A couple of long lost friends, Ms. Laura Marks and Mrs. Sarah Martin Jordan (and her cute son!) stopped in to visit! How fun. Thanks for coming in to say hello.

A special thanks to Lisa Emery of Lisa's Alterations & Tailoring and Eileen Seeley of Buttons, Bows and Babydoll Clothes for hosting my trunk show in their space at 500 Division St. S. in Northfield, MN.

EXCITING NEWS: I have been invited to continue my trunk show through December. So, if you missed me during Winterfest & Winter Walk, you can still shop for my handmade, artist made creations up through the end of the month. Just in time for holiday gift giving. Even if you don't come to shop, I would love to see your smiling face; the hugs are free. I'll be there 12-3 daily this week and 12-5 daily the following week + Saturdays but you can stop in anytime 9-5.

Insiders secret: many of the items listed on my Etsy.com store www.yazberryfashion.etsy.com are on sale for $5 and $10.

I'm really pleased with how my display came out. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

No comments:

Post a Comment