Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FINAL CLEARANCE SALE ALL VINTAGE CLOTHES MUST GO!

As many of you know I am moving to Northfield, Minnesota in November. Accordingly, I need to lighten my inventory a bit before I move. You are in luck, I am liquidating my entire vintage clothing inventory. So, all vintage clothing is now 50-75% OFF!

Many sweet treasures can be found in both the 50% OFF Sale and 75% OFF Sale sections. Be sure to check it out as once October 31 rolls around, I am donating all of the clothes (including a couple of bags from my personal wardrobe) to the Recycle For Hunger Thrift Shop in Peabody, MA that supports the area food bank. Kathy who manages the store is wonderful and has been so kind as to donate wire hangers to me for some projects!

Don't worry, I will be keeping the purses and scarves :) not all vintage will be liquidated. Just need to lighten things a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment