Pages

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Boston Handmade Art Fair in Union Square

This past weekend I stumbled upon a wonderful Art Fair in Union Square which I found by way of the events page on www.Etsy.com. It was held by Boston Handmade "a collection of Boston area artists, artisans, & craftspeople with shops on etsy.com ~ all handmade all the time". What talented artists. I can honestly say I liked something at every booth. And the ATM was so close by...don't worry, I was good and only treated myself to some earrings by Glamourpuss!

Please check out these great Etsy.com artists, they are very skilled at what they do and many have very unique products and styles I haven't seen before (so I can guess you too may not have seen before). To view the list of participating artists and links to their stores visit: Boston Handmade Marketplace Exhibitors

No comments:

Post a Comment